205 Last bits

James504

Fellow Frogger
Hi All,

Last 205 bits.

S1 Gti wheels and RE001's (old) $20 pickup only
Headlights+ Indicators $50 Sold
Genuine Door Check straps (fairly new) $50 Sold
BM Baker slimline rad and 6' Fan (it weeps from a number of tubes and requires repair) $100
Manual conversion parts (pedal box, control and subframe pivot- missing the 2 links to the gearbox from subframe) $50 Sold
Genuine Gearknob (fairly new) $50 Sold
Genuine Washer tube length $15
Genuine Yellow driving lights- They are slightly mismatched in colour, you be the judge. $120
Engine bay stickers $30 Sold
GTI16 Badge $150 Sold
Si engine (block corosion around headbolts) Free pickup only

Last edited:
Hi James. I'm interested in the manual conversion kit. And the headlights + indicators. Need to see what the postage looks like. I'm in Victoria.
Thanks

James I will take that gti16 sticker too please, will suite the mi16 I have going in.

Hey James,
Don’t mean to be cheeky, but what condition is your flywheel in on the Si motor? And is the shell still here?

James,
was it a running motor?
I am after the inlet manifold and complete injection system.
Very happy to pay for freight and what you ask?
Could you pm me please?
Near Canberra.

Genuine 309 GTi16 badge! The one on my 309 is a reproduction.

Hey James,
Don’t mean to be cheeky, but what condition is your flywheel in on the Si motor? And is the shell still here?

Flywheel still here, but dont think it will have right trigger tooth count for jetronic. You can have it if you want mate.

Shell is gone. Well... going but its in about 6 pieces.

I bought some bits and pieces from @James504 - just wanted to say that he was a pleasure to deal with, and did an excellent job of packaging everything up for transport! Thanks James!

James sent me the intake /injection assembly for my 205SI.
Unexpected his care and generosity.
Thank you so much.

Regards,
Berridale

So crank sensor failure is possible cause for no injection when fuel is getting to SPI?

I have both the MMG5 and MMG6 factory ecu manuals for the 205. I can take a photo of the main wiring diagram if you like.

Hi, I know this thread has been quiet for a while- but do you still have the wheels available? Thanks

Hi All,

Cant work out how to edit original Post anymore but this is whats left:

S1 Gti wheels and RE001's (old) $20 pickup only
BM Baker slimline rad and 6' Fan (it weeps from a number of tubes and requires repair) $50
Genuine Washer tube length $10
Genuine Yellow driving lights- They are slightly mismatched in colour, you be the judge. $50
Si engine (block corosion around headbolts) Free pickup only