205 gti 1.6 in oz?

johnnypollet

Fellow Frogger
any one know if it is worth bringing my 205 gti 1.6 to oz with me when i move from england? coz you only seem to have the 1.9

I have a 1.6 model 205GTi, but its no longer 1.6. :D

johnnypollet said:
any one know if it is worth bringing my 205 gti 1.6 to oz with me when i move from england? coz you only seem to have the 1.9

Hi Johnny,

I really wouldn't bother, they aren;t worth it. Buy a nice GTi 1.9 over here.

Nick

johnnypollet said:

The only reason would be if you want a modify a 205. All our 205's were delivered after strict emission controls started in 1986. Private imports do not have to comply.

Unless you are utterly in love with your 1.6 GTI, I wouldn't bother. You can pick up a nice 1.9 over here for a pretty good price!

Bring it over, most of the 1.9s over here are the 1.6 with a detuned
1.9 and actually have less power (75kw) than your 1.6!
You have to buy a post 91 model (in big demand) to get the 15 inch wheels, rear discs etc.
What's more, we need as many 205s as we can get, not many were sold here.
Graham Wallis

Bring a hot 1.9 jonny and don't forget some 130Bhp engines for the boyz here as well as a dozen Quaife diffs and 5 stacks of speedline 15's and bring me a Triumph Daytona and bring "madbiker" a Triumph Speed Triple 595i.

We'll also have Kate Moss and Naomi Campell and don't forget Abromovic's mollions!!! ha haaaah ahahahahahahahaaaaaa!