205 bits and pieces

Looks to be different but I'm sure something could be made. Can send a photo.

Would appreciate it, this is the one I've got, broken bit circled...

PXL_20210929_074755971.jpg

PXL_20210929_074748313.jpg

PXL_20210929_074740101~2.jpg

Pic showing what the lamp holder area looks like.

Attachments

• Italian 205 Headlight.jpg
    Italian 205 Headlight.jpg
    299.1 KB · Views: 70
Thanks for your prompt reply Graham but I don'y think it's going to work. Lamp holder and mounting points all different.

Hi Graham, I’m after a passenger side tail light cover, a drivers side front indicator (whole), drivers side rear fog light cover and one front fog light cover (not the actual light just the little protective cover). Thank you

Pulled out all of the stuff I had stored in a spare 205 today. Using some of it on that car but plenty of other things are available. I have a some photos let me know if you are after anything.
Hi Graham, if you still have a grill with tabs I’m keen. I’m also chasing a rear parcel shelf and heckblende if you have either. Thank you.

Hi Graham, I’m after a passenger side tail light cover, a drivers side front indicator (whole), drivers side rear fog light cover and one front fog light cover (not the actual light just the little protective cover). Thank you
Missed this one, sorry about the delay, I'll take a look, certainly have a tail light.

What language? OK PM me your address and I'll get it away as soon as I organise a suitable carton.