205 2 door, door removal help.

205luv

Fellow Frogger
How do i un-lock / seperate the plastic flexi coupling between the door and the vehicle front door windscreen pillar etc jam , the flexi tube that carries the electric cabling for the electric window etc .
I want to take the doors off and inspect the door hinge roll pins and need to replace them ???.

Many thanks people,s

Remove the switches then just pull the cables and plugs through. Need to remove the door pocket of course.

I have all the door panel off and the switches hanging down , but what about the flexi tube between the door and the vehicle body, it looks like a threaded plastic connector or a click lock , never done this before ?. Or is it so obvious i have missed something ???.

Switches should be unplugged and removed, the plugs will fit through the holes in the door. I'll take a look in the morning to see if I've forgotten something.

I have just seen what you mean , i was thinking on a much higher level the other day so now i,m back to cave man mode LOL.
So bloody obvious i didnt see that one .
Thanks mate you gave me the hint to go take another look see .

Just another quick question , are those door hinge roll pins special french size or can they be sourced today at an engineering store ?

Ta mate