203 403 404 504 &505

do you have a rubber grommet thing that connects the 203 brake bottle to the tube that goes to the master cylinder?

do you have a rubber grommet thing that connects the 203 brake bottle to the tube that goes to the master cylinder?
Der Franzose have them. Pretty sure that they are same for 203 and 4CV

I may have one spare if you are desperate- deal would be that if you are in a hurry you can have mine and then replace it from Der Franzose

Andrew

Ianrobbo, Do you have a 505 GR brown steering wheel that is very good condition, pretty much faultless?
Thanks
BP

No to the brake bottle grommet
Never had a brown wheel out of 10 cars here

A rubber valve 'Teat' from an inner tube can be use very effectively. 'Araldite'or 'Three Bond 'Super Sealer' #1' will make sure it won't leak.
I've just done it with 'Poubelle' ......Perfect! Failing that "Der Franzose" have the correct item currently listed in their current catalogue.$5.99 Euro plus freight and a long, long wait for air freight from Germany compared to the inner tube solution.(Item No's 60307 & 60881)Not sure about the PCCV as haven't been in touch for some time.
Good Luck! Deane.🧔🏻

Ianrobbo, would you have a hard black plastic steering wheel from an early 504?
Cheers

Hi Ian

I have sent you a message regarding a 504 steering rack. have you received it?

Cheers

G'day @ianrobbo,

Bit of a strange request but, would you happen to have the spring for the bonnet catch? (203). Part 7952.01. Mine never had it .....

Hi Ian

As per my message

no need for the wheel nuts or the centre cap.

Thank you

Attachments

• 504 wheel.jpg
    504 wheel.jpg
    81.4 KB · Views: 79