2016 French Car Festival "Fete de la Voiture" (WA)

zykyra

1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Our BIGGEST event of the year in WA. This year we again have our French car display along with Bonjour Perth (WA's largest dedicated French Festival) The car display will be a separate display just before the official entrance to Bonjour Perth. If there is one event you get your French car to...this IS IT! An updated map is not far away along with updated website. This year will be BIGGER & BETTER! Please check the French & Fantastic Automobile Club Facebook page & bonjourperth.com.au for future updates or send a PM.

This year we celebrate 40 years of Renaultsport and have the largest collection of pre 1950 French cars ever assembled in WA.

*Admin could you please make a sticky? Merci

Attachments

• Bonjour-Perth-Festival-Motoring-PDF.jpg
    Bonjour-Perth-Festival-Motoring-PDF.jpg
    106.7 KB · Views: 532
Thanks Chris, appreciated. Cheers

Our BIGGEST event of the year in WA. This year we again have our French car display along with Bonjour Perth (WA's largest dedicated French Festival) The car display will be a separate display just before the official entrance to Bonjour Perth. If there is one event you get your French car to...this IS IT! An updated map is not far away along with updated website. This year will be BIGGER & BETTER! Please check the French & Fantastic Automobile Club Facebook page & bonjourperth.com.au for future updates or send a PM.

This year we celebrate 40 years of Renaultsport and have the largest collection of pre 1950 French cars ever assembled in WA.

*Admin could you please make a sticky? Merci

i hope to be there with my R16TS which has just been restored back to former glory.

Mark��

Hope to have my R8G there. Not yet show condition, but I'm working on it!

Brilliant! More classic Regies the better!

Been thinking on and off of selling my 504 to fund house renos, but will wait for this at least, the rains are almost over roof can only leak so much more haha, best get her up to scratch for its first show.
is there a "rat" category hehe

New flyer

Web-Bonjour-Perth-Festival-Motoring-A4-SEP14.jpg

Hi all, here is an updated flyer for the event! See you there!

Updated Info

Hi all, sorry thought I'd attached this last week....ooops! This map has all the info you'll need and the more the merrier!

Bonjour Perth 2016 Motoring Display Map.jpg

Updated Info

Hi all, sorry thought I'd attached this last week....ooops! This map has all the info you'll need and the more the merrier!

View attachment 90030

I noticed no pictures had been put up on the French Festival car show. So at least here are the Renault exhibitors. A nice warm day, but I feel a bit short on show cars.

DSCN0120.jpgDSCN0121.jpgDSCN0122.jpgDSCN0123.jpg