2013 Koleos

Meganers275

Tadpole
Hi all

I would really like some guidance or direction.

I have a koleos 2.4 manual 2013 for about 4 years now. Has been great no complaints.

I have this weird first time issue.
New battery in car and key.
Dash displays check parking brake and engine symbol. When i open the door the dash displays stop vehicle with red stop light illuminated and beeping.

Doors dont unlock with fob. However if i try to unlock with the remote the lights on the dash display flashing and the internal lights go on.

There is no ignition so i cant read codes. With clip. I have checked all fuses and relays all good.
From inside to the engine bay all fuses are good tried a new fuse box nothing same issue.

Any guidance please just point me in a direction where I can start.

Now months later I hope you got it sorted?

If not, when did your problem start? Was it concurrent with the new battery or was the new battery intended to resolve the problem after it arose or were the events separate?

A stab in the dark but from experiences with the foibles of RLink in a 2013 Koleos, try disconnecting the battery overnight. It seems some of the systems can have residual power for an extended time that inhibits a complete reboot leading to control systems confusion. Trying that costs nothing and is fairly easy even if it doesn't help, although if you replaced the fuse box and had power disconnected for a few hours it would be unlikely that was not enough, yet nothing ventured?