2011 Renault Fluence for sale

Pittsaj

Tadpole
I have for sale a 2011 Renault Fluence for sale.
KLM 212306
Colour is black.
Manual 6 speed
alloy's factory
body is strait.
minor wear on the interior, no torn upholstery
paint work is showing its age clear coat peeling on the roof and mirror tops.
Asking $5000.00 ONO (please don't waste my time with ridiculous offers)

Car is currently registered and is my daily driver to and from work and has served me well for the last few years. It will be sold without Rego, and in as is where is condition.

Absolute sweetheart on the road very quick nippy little car a lot of fun to drive, and I will be sad to see her go. Unfortunately, I just can't keep both of my cars, and the Renault just won't get me where the 4wd can. I would love to see her go to a Renault fanatic who has time and money to bring her back to her beautiful self.

I will be posting up photos over the weekend.

Pittsaj I will ask the obvious question ?? Why have you posted an ordinary car for sale in the Renault discussion forum ??
The correct place to put your add is in the cars for sale section further down here :

Froggy Classifieds

Cars For Sale / Wanted

Post as many pics there as you want. Note that you do need to reduce your photos to a minimum size or they will not be accepted.
I might suggest the add should be moved there completely ny a moderator.
My personal comment would be that the car has quite a few Ks and as described has some flaws, so selling it unregistered will be the kiss of death for a sale on here.
Jaahn