2008 Peugeot 308 1.6 Turbo Trouble Code Woes HELP! Any Help Welcome

Pug 308

Tadpole
Hi All
2008 PEUGEOT 308 T7 1.6L EP6DT (5FX) DOHC 16v Turbo Petrol Direct Inj. 4cyl 110kW
I am having the following codes
P0033 Turbo Bypass Control Circuit
P0034 Turbo Bypass Control Circuit Low
P0245 Turbo WasteGate Solanoid A Low
P0444 Evaporative Emission System Purge Control Valve Circuit Open

They come up on start up. I have replaced the turbo bypass and pressure conversion valve. As well as cleaning the MAP and the Boost pressure sensor and lots of other things. No change. The car runs ok.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Well, they could be a collection. Suggest you buy cheapie tool to erase codes and go from there.

Otherwise it's a new turbo.

Cheers.

Get a scan over the computer done, by Peugeot or a garage that does it. It's worth it, and then you can deal with the issue. Also search, I use Duckduckgo, and see what comes up.

I don't know much about the turbos on these engines but I note from the following Mini site etuners.gr:
It is very common to find hairline cracks in the turbo’s exhaust housing. The cracks start from the split between the twin scroll geometry and propagate outwards. There is not much that can be done to avoid them, it is just the material that is brittle and prone to cracking after
60.000-80.000km
or so.
You may also be facing carbon buildup on the inlet valves although it generates codes that don't appear to be the ones you are seeing: australiancar.reviews

I agree, clear the codes and see what comes back in a few days.

Smoke machines are best to find air leaks on turbos.