2006 Peugeot 307 cabin air vent control

Luke G

Fellow Frogger
I’m having problems selecting and changing the direction of the cabin air, I.e directing air to either the footwell, face or windscreen. I suspect the servo controlling it has gone bung. Has anyone changed one? Can you give me a bit of an idea on where to find it?
Regards and thanks in advance,
Luke

More than likely a twig caught internally jamming the flap. That's what fixed my daughter's.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I am having similar issues with sometimes a noise like a bearing noise that fluctuates with the speed of the fan and increases in volume on right hand turns. I can’t locate the sound as it goes away by the time I can stop. It is intermittent. Any ideas where to start? For two days it has gone well with no noise. If something is stuck where about would I look? It also has issue with face and lower vents opening together. I have put a new cabin filter in so far.

2006 307 Hatch with climate control.

check the side of the heater box next to the steering colum, the top motor controls where it blows the bottom one drivers side temprature, the teeth strip on the gear causing problems there is a repair kit avaiable genuine for around $90

check the side of the heater box next to the steering colum, the top motor controls where it blows the bottom one drivers side temprature, the teeth strip on the gear causing problems there is a repair kit avaiable genuine for around $90

Yes my 307 had the problem when I bought it and I was right pleased when I found there was a kit available for a simple fix to the issue. I found one on ebay for about $40, I think it was part number 1607044080 and there's enough bits to do a couple of flaps as well as the cam piece to replace the one for the direction control. A real plus for owning a world car.