2006 307 hdi automatic wagon. Drives great, time to say goodbye. Perth.

Spudlynicholas

Tadpole
I have a 307 2.0 litre hdi wagon I bought brand new in 2006. It has had a full service history at either the local peugeot dealer or at the French car gurus at eurocare.

I'm selling this as we have bought new cars for our larger family, and this old girl has to go.

It has 341000 km, but the engine is perfect, the t6 transmission is smooth shifting (rebuilt valve body at 220000 km, and regular fluid changes). Brakes, panels, windows, doors, bumpers, interior all good, just the usual child related scratches. The particulate filter is still original and still going strong, with replacement of the eolys fluid at about 260,000km. All bushes and mounts replaced as required. It has a factory tow kit.

It has brand new tyres, only 60km on it at the time of writing this ad. A new denso radiator fitted just today as the original one started leaking.

The engine has never missed a beat and it still is a perky little motor. Has never been abused or cooked. It's taken us and our family everywhere around this state for 12 years as a family car and a year and a bit as my commuter.

I'll be honest, it isn't completely roses, the power steering is starting to go, and the aircon condenser is holed and although it's still great for my daily commute I now have a brand new Mazda to take my ass to work, and this old girl no longer holds my enthusiasm to give it more love for another few years. I priced the power steering module at 300 for a second hand one or 1300 for a new one and 150 to program it at the local dealer, and 200 for a condenser and 200 to service the aircon. Other than that it's a fantastic little car with nothing to do to it.

So I think someone out there who wants a runabout, or has a 307 with a dicky transmission, or in need of a new set of tyres, or maybe some body panels, lights or windows would find this a great bargain as a donor car. It drives great, you can give it a test run to check it out. I just want my money back for the tyres and radiator I just fitted. I'll be happy with $950. Hey even better, just buy it to grab the bits you want, part out the rest and make some cash. I don't have the time or enthusiasm for doing it myself.

Please call me on 0403 853 604 to have a drive.

Thanks. Ian.