For Sale 2005 Peugeot 206 XT 82,598km $3500

James504

Fellow Frogger
For Sale 2005 Peugeot 206 XT
82,598KM
$3500
No RWC
Car is located in Brisbane.

Hi all, I am selling our 206. This has faithfully served as my wifes car and as a mums taxi. However with the arrival of our 3rd child theres no way in hell this thing will take 3 car seats in the back (ive tried) and has been replaced with a Rav 4 which does.

This has been a great car, we are the second owners purchasing the car in 2012 with 40,000km. It has a full dealer service history up to our ownership. However after this I have taken responsibility for servicing and repairs being an ex Peugeot Mechanic. Its had the major 206 items replaced. Headgasket (oil leak), Timing Belt & Water pump, Clutch (Throw out bearing wore into pressure plate fingers), Oil filter housing seals, Air con hp/lp pipes, Fuel pump housing and heater core. Heat unit has been replaced with a pioneer bluetooth unit with Phone mount and speakers have been replaced with JVC items. Tyres are all relatively new Michelin Eco's including spare which i didnt like the look of the original.

Being a mums taxi it has scratches and a small dent on the roof and tailgate. It cleans up well but in no means is it perfect.

For a RWC it requires: Tie rods, Bottom engine mount, Windscreen (scratches from wipers being activated probably every drive because despite educating they were still probably hit instead of the indicators:mad:)- Depends on how picky your rwc will be. It probably will need a battery in the future as the one fitted is now 5 years old. There has also been an intermittent overvoltage fault logged in the ABS ecu which will be the alternator being the original mitsubishi item and these were super common on the sagem ecu TU cars. All that said it starts, stops & drives flawlessly with no unusual sounds or observed faults (apart from ones mentioned.)

Please send me a PM if interested.

Cheers,
James.

Last edited: