For Sale **UPDATE** Renault R4 (Perth)

Simone

Tadpole
After having a couple of offers fall through due to various factors, I still have Geraldine available for sale. If any of those people who originally contacted me from interstate are still interested then please let me know - at least the borders are open now!

I am also negotiable on the original price.

Simone
PS I've added a few more photos of the engine..

****APOLOGIES ALL WHO REPLIED TO THIS THREE YEARS AGO!***
Unfortunately circumstances caused the initial delay and then embarrassingly, I simply forgot...

Yes, I still have her; no, she's not done anything since the post below so this still reflects her condition. I am just about to put her on www.uniquecarsandparts.com.au for $5000.00 If you are still interested please email me privately (address is on ad at unique cars...)

Thanks
Simone

Initial post - September 2018:

With great reluctance I'm looking at selling the family heirloom. She just doesn't get the care and attention with me that she deserves.

'Geraldine' is still registered but has not actually been driven for many years. When there was a disposable income involved she had a new floor plate, all new panel work and was upgraded to 12v. I know her history (I'm the 3rd registered owner) and have most of her service records from when she was being driven.

The cons are: no windscreen wipers; needs new tyres & rims due to sitting for such a long time; CV joints are toast; needs new seals on doors; and probably other mechanical stuff that I am useless at.

I have no idea what she is worth but would ideally like her to go to an enthusiast who will appreciate her rather than being used for parts.

Please let me know if you are interested.

Cheers
Geraldine Engine1 Small.jpeg
Geraldine Engine2 Small.jpeg

Attachments

• Geraldine1.jpg
    Geraldine1.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 225
  • Geraldine2.jpg
    Geraldine2.jpg
    174.9 KB · Views: 213
  • Geraldine3.jpg
    Geraldine3.jpg