11BL with ID block

I am thinking of getting one of those for making scale parts for RC models. I am working on a Fokker Dr1 at present! What brand of printer do you use?
Mine is an Ultimaker II. I like it because it is pretty much turn-key as a tool. It has a heated build plate and an enclosed build area. There are open frame printers that are larger, but I found that you need to create a micro-climate to keep ABS parts from warping due to differential cooling rates. ( I throw a large black plastic garbage bag over my printer once it starts.) The Cura software, which comes with it (or can be downloaded) is pretty easy to use. I pretty much design everything in TurboCAD, save the model file as stereo lithography (STL) then import it to Cura and print.

At long last, the 11BL moved under its own power for the first time in 10+ years. The in-line oil filter is working. I think I have to fine-tune the ignition advance and possibly change the idle jet, but it made enough power to go full throttle without lugging for seating the rings.

Congratulations !! recognize that sound