étiquette de reproduction

Yeah, copper rivets are definitely the right choice I reckon.

1686393179352.jpeg

First question when chasing spare parts even almost 100 years ago: 'What's your VIN?'

First question when chasing spare parts even almost 100 years ago: 'What's your VIN?'
If you can't give a VIN number now at Super-Rep-Pro (cos your vehicle only has a chassis number) you see their bottom lip start to tremble. "Rego number"?
"It's not registered". Then their eyes glaze over.🤯

Oooh progress,a firewall? with vacant accomodation for a diamond plate,wonder what’s either side of that firewall,I guess not a pommy standard car but a higher standard French automobile..patience…patience…jim

If you can't give a VIN number now at Super-Rep-Pro (cos your vehicle only has a chassis number) you see their bottom lip start to tremble. "Rego number"?
"It's not registered". Then their eyes glaze over.🤯
About ten years ago I phoned a Mazda dealer about parts for my 68 Mazda with five digit bassi’s no.was told nah not enough numbers,sent photo, ah must be grey import never came to Australia that model.said I better find a salesperson who knows what they’re talking about…jim

About ten years ago I phoned a Mazda dealer about parts for my 68 Mazda with five digit bassi’s no.was told nah not enough numbers,sent photo, ah must be grey import never came to Australia that model.said I better find a salesperson who knows what they’re talking about…jim
That's up there with the local Renault dealer, the Suzuki one, asking if my 2006 Scenic is a Peugeot.