John van Halteren's 4CV from Bridgetown

geckoeng

VIP Paid Subscriber
1000+ Posts
Fellow Frogger
Now what I have done is take this out of "For the 4CV Fans" post and put it in its own Renault Post.

The 4CVfrom Bridgetown WA
John van Halteren has run the car for about 30 years,almost in its present form. Just recently he did an upgrade to the motor also with new pistons and sleeves and a general tidy up of the engine compartment. He has also fitted a new Alfa V6 radiator and new electric fan.

The car runs very well, and is very responsive. With 30 years work on the suspension and handling, it rides very nice and handles very well. The brakes are all R10 discs and calipers, and it stops very well in deed, with a lot of feel on the pedal. He just recently had the wheels built in WA from 16TS centers with new Holden rims at 5.5Jx14.

EM0016.jpgEM0017.jpgEM0018.jpgEM0019.jpgEM0020.jpgEM0021.jpgEM0022.jpgEM0023.jpgEM0024.jpg

I so love this car :tongue: How is the exhaust arranged Ray? What does John use for rear indicators? Just the side ones on the C-pillars?

Thanks RR8TED. I just call Peter and I will take one of my fergats to him and have a natter with him.
I mentioned I'd like to go wider and and at least another tyre size up. He said Yep, that's what I do!
Probably should start a thread on this topic

Front Left - s.jpg
Max's Fergats.jpg