The future of aussiefrogs > The Proposal For Keeping aussiefrogs (post#288) > Subscriptions/ Donations Active (post#392) - All threads Merged

No striped badge as yet. Did you pay in NZ dollars? That's only A$23.55.

No striped badge as yet. Did you pay in NZ dollars? That's only A$23.55.
I discovered an issue with Paypal. Evidently it has been some time since I last used it and I had to set things back up again to be a valid consumer. But I see that I now have the Stripe!!

Thanks everyone for the support!!! :cheers:

There will be a BSB and Account available soon due to popular demand. There might be a few extra steps including a direct msg my way with username reference so I can look for the transfer.
We need to set up a new account with the bank. I'm so not comfortable putting our main one here in public view even though I think it would be ok.
Set up PayID on the new account too (eg pay@aussiefrogs.com)

My 203 would probably be withering away to the sands of time if it wasn't for Aussie frogs, and it's valued patrons. $25 is a small price to pay. Count me in!

I'm not sure if someone else has mentioned it, but does this forum software have provision for donations on behalf of another individual?

For example, instead of asking for money for car parts you can ask to have someone buy you a subscription or do a one-off $5 donation. Kind of like in reddit you can give someone reddit gold. An extension of this would be for both parties to see the donation was received, or even embed the record in the reply on the thread.

I'm not sure if someone else has mentioned it, but does this forum software have provision for donations on behalf of another individual?

For example, instead of asking for money for car parts you can ask to have someone buy you a subscription or do a one-off $5 donation. Kind of like in reddit you can give someone reddit gold. An extension of this would be for both parties to see the donation was received, or even embed the record in the reply on the thread.
Great idea.
The option you mentioned would need to be created by the "donation add on" author.
Is the alternative to PayPal available?
I'm having trouble implementing an alternative to paypal :(
BPay doesn't work with our ANZ. Accepting a cheque or money order might be the only option but not confirmed yet!

What's wrong with PayPal anyway? We use it at work to pay businesses that "don't take Amex" with Amex. Great system!

@gibgib - someone else on this thread mentioned pay ID as an alternative online banking option. Can that be set up for an Aussiefrogs email address with ANZ?

What's wrong with PayPal anyway? We use it at work to pay businesses that "don't take Amex" with Amex. Great system!
Some have had very bad experiences with PayPal like locking bank accounts & prefer not to use it.

It was meant to be D Day today

The support this site has received from the members has been massive, socially & financially!
Big thank you from me personally to everyone :party:

This situation is viable & unstoppable, so we are set for a big Future of aussiefrogs.
That is all :worship:

It was meant to be D Day today

The support this site has received from the members has been massive, socially & financially!
Big thank you from me personally to everyone :party:

This situation is viable & unstoppable, so we are set for a big Future of aussiefrogs.
That is all :worship:

Any chance of getting Facebook to stop using the name "Aussiefrogs"(caps or lower case).
There is one only Aussiefrog site and it's not in Facebook.
John

You know why some AFers started it. They used two words the last time I looked. Why involve Facebook?

Just tuned in and saw we are still here and so subscribed (I swear). I never believed this could go. Great experts and great fun here. Thank goodness, and good sense. Time to buy a second Citroen, maybe a proper one. Although I am really hankering for an Alpine 110 but there's literally none on Carsales now. So it might have to be a DS.

Hmm just dropped in to see what the old digs looks like now the new broom has been put through the place. There is new wall paper here and there, some nice yellow bandanas floating about and someone has swept the floor of all the sock lint (or was it naval fluff). Feeling a little under dressed I’m heading back to Bangalla, no clothes required there because of the weather, shame they don't have a Bunnings tho..:dance:

I've added the bank account for those that do not use PayPal but wish to support the site
This is a manual process so please send me a message so I can look out for the payment ;)
Use your username as the reference when you transfer, anything $25 & over is 1 year subscription to VIP PAID SUBSCRIBER as is with PayPal.

Australian Bank Account
Aussiefrogs.Com Pty Ltd
ANZ Bank
BSB:
Account Number: 1553-76555

Or SNAIL MAIL: post a cheque :deal:to:

aussiefrogs.com PTY Limited
PO Box 1497
Noosaville DC
Queensland 4566
Australia

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)