203 sites

lots Graham...

car was for sale on the QLD Peugeot car club...nice car...
SOLD! *Peugeot 203 1948, early French build, right-hand drive. Very rare and presentable in cream duco. Fitted with Peugeot 403 cylinder head, and recently new tyres and battery. Has new clutch fitted but needs adjustment, and brakes needed bleeding. Some rust in floor, patched by previous owner. $4,950.00.

SOLD IN AUGUST!!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL.

Last edited:
i dunno, “ unrestored survivor “ with the high mounted tail light and side indicators, 403 pendant pedal set and column sounds totally ridgy-didge 1948 to me …

Love the advertising spin! That man has a great future selling plastic crap on TV. The body looks like it might be worth its $4950, most of the visible damage could be reversed. Car has a proper convertible type modified grille for driving lamps. I'd like to know whose dealer plate. Mechanicals could be anything at all. Who could resist a 1948 slopeback? Can't wait for someone to buy it and come on this forum. Promise I won't say a thing. Is there a sucker alert system on ebay?

Definitely a curates egg. Good in parts. But if the car came originally from Bob Nelson the mechanics will be well done. From the photos the body looks good. Not the first Peugeot to end up in the hands of a speculative seller.

- the ad which is so accurate in every other fact?
indeed - as at Anzac Day 2018 the engine, looking the same, was described as;
"... X2977957X
403 block with 203 head..."

Last edited:
lots Graham...

car was for sale on the QLD Peugeot car club...nice car...
SOLD! *Peugeot 203 1948, early French build, right-hand drive. Very rare and presentable in cream duco. Fitted with Peugeot 403 cylinder head, and recently new tyres and battery. Has new clutch fitted but needs adjustment, and brakes needed bleeding. Some rust in floor, patched by previous owner. $4,950.00.

SOLD IN AUGUST!!! PLEASE DO NOT CALL.
And now $15 500 !!!

485f94da4b copy.jpg

while we wait to see if Roger makes to auction, does any one know MP 203? A Dave Starr posted some of her about a year ago on his photography site and i just found this uncredited somewhere. IIRC around Bendigo, and as the parapet artwork includes REDeX i assume it is/was home.

And now $15 500 !!!

View attachment 136744
while we wait to see if Roger makes to auction, does any one know MP 203? A Dave Starr posted some of her about a year ago on his photography site and i just found this uncredited somewhere. IIRC around Bendigo, and as the parapet artwork includes REDeX i assume it is/was home.
Malcom Pollit. I rebuilt the engine for this some time ago. Haven't heard from him since.

noting roger has not sold before and with less than three hours to go, no bids ...

Interesting auction. Prices always up and then passed in....