Is 14 too many?

At what point do they stop counting? :evil: 😁 😁 :rolllaugh:
IMG_5317sml.jpg
IMG_5318sml.jpg
IMG_5319sml.jpg

I didn’t think 8 was too many until I decided to move house 300 kilometres. 1 Xantia (goes, but doesn’t rise or stop) yet to move.

I reckon that by the time you get to 14, you need to be either a retired mechanic or have a mechanic on staff like Jay Leno and his team if you want to be able to drive them all regularly.

That's a different car for every day during the fortnight. You could pick them to suit the weather.

Cheers, Ken

I reckon that by the time you get to 14, you need to be either a retired mechanic or have a mechanic on staff like Jay Leno and his team if you want to be able to drive them all regularly.

That's a different car for every day during the fortnight. You could pick them to suit the weather.

Cheers, Ken
Four of mine are parts only, another seven are work in progress (eventually!) and another five are registered. So only one for each day of the working week. So far!!

Cheers, Robin

I've only got three right now, but I've had 19 in the last three years

I also have three. The newest one to me is my CX which I have owned since 1996. The 11 BL since 1973 and the Light 15 since 1966.

Is it an FC panelvan with windows?
and bullet holes, it's not mine, it's at a property I visit for 4x4 and take some photos. I assume they once belonged to the previous owner.

10 all running, 7 road registered, 3 race ready. Race cars, first from 1973, one from 1982, most recent 1992. Road registered Renaults are 1959 Floride, 68 Alconi and 68 R8G. I built or rebuilt all of them, not retired and work full time, not as a mechanic.
Everyday drive is either BMW or Merc.

At last count it was over 50.......might be 60 now! Yikes!

1 Bedford, 1 Hudson, 1 Ford T, 2 Ford tractor, 1 Fergy tea20, 1 Ford falcon, 1 Commodore, 1 Toyota FJ45, 1 Suzuki LJ, 1 Renault Fuego, 1 NSU Prinz, 1 Nissan, 1 Isuzu, 3 Landrover, 1 Libelle, 5 trailers.

The rest are Cits, mostly Dees from '56 to '75, then 4 2CV, 1 CX, 2 BX, 4 GS, 4 Xantia, 1 C35, 2 C4, a few bits from a 1921, and a couple of TA doors.

How many are on the road & registered?
How many more are self mobile?
How many more are realistic projects?
Mmmmm maybe 5.

Hi Buttercup
Any chance of a pic of your NSU Prinz?
If you aren't allowed to post here, would you mind sending me one via PM?

I LOVE those cars. My Mum had one when i was a little kid. 1958 Prinz 30, JHM404, pale blue.
Thanks.

I have 10 cars and 10 bikes. 8 cars and 2 bikes registered, with another car complete in good condition but not registered. Currently my Renault 4CV is half way through a repaint/refurbish and is in pieces, and I have a second BMW 2002 that needs a full makeover that is probably 3 years away. Most of the bikes could be sorted with less than a weeks work each, but time escapes me. I also have a 120 year old house that needs constant input.
Everyday drive is a Renault RS265, but mostly I ride/commute on a Suzuki SV650S. I will continue to work full time on shift for another 3 years as an electrician. Hopefully then more machines will get sorted.

The biggest hassle is finding an undercover place for the older machines, with a number living away from home. It looks like I will be putting in a second hoist just to get another parking spot, but this is a first world problem, considering how the rest of the world is mostly struggling with Covid.

Cars, 1971 Citroen D Special, 1957 Studebaker Commander, 1966 Mustang, 1965 F250 truck, 1971 F100 ambulance, 1973 1000 Mini, 1975 1275 Mini, 1968 Reliant Regal, 2 x boring late model cars.
Bike's, 1924 Douglas 2 3/4, 1971 Harley Servicar, 1971 Triumph Daytona, 1973 Kawasaki G5, 1980 Kawasaki KH100, 2006 Triumph Rocket 3.
All drivable/rideable, 11 are registered, (thank goodness for club rego)!
Sold two cars and three bike's in the past few months and only bought one car, does that mean I'm on the road to recovery?😉 Rob.