Renault R10S inlet manifold and carb

Selling a 10S inlet manifold and carb, not sure if carb is original 10S. $150
Hi Greg, I am after the exhaust manifold to match this inlet one if you have one. Its Bruce in Tassie and I still have your 10s bellhousing which i could not use without a matching offtake drive for the gearbox. Not sure what to do with it?
Bruce

Hi Greg, I am after the exhaust manifold to match this inlet one if you have one. Its Bruce in Tassie and I still have your 10s bellhousing which i could not use without a matching offtake drive for the gearbox. Not sure what to do with it?
Bruce
Standard R10 exhaust AFAIK. Stand to be corrected of course.

Yes, you need the "other" type of 330 gearbox input shaft with the machined area for the seal in a slightly different place. If I had two I'd send you one.

Bruce
Hi Bruce, Sorry mate, have sold the matching exhaust manifold sorry, getting more parts in next week. Will probably have one in that shipment. Regards, Greg