Citroen Ebay listings..

It did not sell, but on another forum, a person identifying himself as the previous owner admitted to a VIN swap. The car is actually a genuine 1966 DS19a Pallas, but the title and VIN plate are from a wrecked 1967 DS-21, so I would personally steer clear of this one..

It did not sell. The reserve was not met.

Thanks John. . . If it sounds too good to be true, check the back story :nownow: :deal: :spy:

Nice car nonetheless, but with dubious provenance!! I'd make a place for it, drop in a 21 and enjoy, but not at the asking $$ - well to be honest, I'm dreaming :cry:

Cheers
Chris

Well spotted Joel - but how did you pick it as an Activa, when it's advertised as a 16-valve SX wagon?

Cheers
Alec

Those rims are Activa only, along with the body coloured mouldings and spoiler. Silver badge was also for the Activa.

worth getting this car since Mr Xantia in Turkey has all the series 2 return pipes but I guess activa main loom will be different. Still an activa hmmm. wow.
or is it a CT?

Last edited:
It's an Activa - I got the VIN & checked. Have also managed to work out a little history from photos (esp of number plate) - used to belong to a regular on this forum
Really not sure what condition it's going to be in - wait & see I guess...

As I now understand it, Mr. Xantia doesn't manufacture parts, and would hold little stock - he aims to act as a buying service (but must know where he can get the parts he advertises...). He may be disappointed to discover how few Xantiae are actually registered in Oz!

Mr Armidillo, so you put an order in and wait and see when it'll get made?

I'd like to get some bits off him but some of it will have to modified to fit on a CT....

ps M. Xant might be dissapointed to discover how many are registered anywhere! There'd be a fair few in EU though. In varying states of sadness...

Last edited:
There are a lot of Xantias in Turkey's neighbour, Iran, where production continued until 2010.

Dynamic pricing at work sees the price today being A$63.72. I don't think it's just the currency doing that.
Probably just too much interest from the moths-in-wallet brigade here.

It is. I have 2 copies, both of which were dirt cheap at about $130.00 US each. Should have sold them when the bubble was at it's zenith. Oh well. At least they're first editions (yeah- like that means anything) .

Sent from my LGLS755 using aussiefrogs mobile app

If you are looking for books, especially used ones, Google "abe books" . I have found their system to be very useful in the past, just put in author &/or title, it will come up with a whole lot of sellers generally with their prices.

Regards

agd123