AF Stickers

Above, a while ago:
'Aussiefrogs Sticker Request
c/o Focus on Print
Unit 3a 272 Newmarket Road Wilston, Q4051'
Is this still the address?
Do I send a stamped, addressed envelope with various unmarked bills therein?

As long as they are not power bills :eek:

Address is correct, we are stocked up, get in for your chop...

Cheers
Chris

Thank you very much Greenblood for the stickers. They arrived today much to wife's annoyance, and were duly installed to her even greater annoyance!
I think they look rather striking on the black glass, especially the side ones since I have tint+sunshades.

Attachments

• 20121122_190824.jpg
    20121122_190824.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 658
Hi Chris,

I too would like some AF stickers, what is the process to procure some?

Thanks

Stamped self addressed envelope sent to:-
Aussiefrogs Sticker Request
c/o Focus on Print
Unit 3a 272 Newmarket Road
Wilston, Q4051

Cheers
Chris

Hi Chris

I will send a self addressed envelope with stamp to the above mentioned address. I trust they are still available.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Brian

Hi Chris

I will send a self addressed envelope with stamp to the above mentioned address. I trust they are still available.

Many thanks in advance.

Cheers

Brian

Available, and improved with age like a good wine ;)

Cheers
Chris

Thank you Chris. Postman Pat delivered the stickers today. Very swish. Looks like time to service the car now that I have the special service interval labels as well.

Thanks again, I shall put them to good use.

Cheers
Brian

Hi Chris,
I'm in Saigon, Vietnam. How could I get 2 stickes, one for me, another for my friends?

Regards,

Hi Chris,
I'm in Saigon, Vietnam. How could I get 2 stickes, one for me, another for my friends?

Regards,

I think we could make an exception to the stamped 'self addressed envelope' routine :)

Send me a PM with your mailing address, 'tis the season to be jolly . . .

Cheers
Chris

Thankyou Chris,
I've sent you PM.

Cheers,

Yah, I got that about a week ago, stickers have been posted - postage to Vietnam was only $1.80 not much more than we pay for local deliveries. ;)

Cheers
Chris

Hello Chris,

We are participating in the 2014 Raid Arctique towards the end of August. I thought I'd take some stickers to give to the other participants. Can you tell me what stamp to put on my SASE please (for 30 stickers)

Thanks
Ross

Hello Chris,

We are participating in the 2014 Raid Arctique towards the end of August. I thought I'd take some stickers to give to the other participants. Can you tell me what stamp to put on my SASE please (for 30 stickers)

Thanks
Ross

Hi Ross,
I'll take care of postage, you take care of distribution :wink2:

PM me your postal address

Cheers
Chris

Hi all,

One or two of these would look great on the back quarter windows of my CX, I'm thinking.

Is Greenblood still "the keeper of the the flame" so to speak.? Do I send a stamped self addressed envelope to the Wilston address.? Any cost or donation required.?

Hi all,

One or two of these would look great on the back quarter windows of my CX, I'm thinking.

Is Greenblood still "the keeper of the the flame" so to speak.? Do I send a stamped self addressed envelope to the Wilston address.? Any cost or donation required.?

hahaha, all of the above, no cost or donation. . .

Cheers
Chris

Tres bien. It'll probably be Monday now before it gets into the snail mail and from here it can be 4 or 5 days to BrisVegas. Thanks Chris.

Hi everyone I'm
New to this forum just wanted to ask where can I buy Peugeot 207 Gti bov spacer adapter in Sydney NSW , I know I can buy it online but I want it now. Thanx

Hi @Greenblood,

Are you still "dealing" stickers?

Still in Wilston or now at Woolongabba?

I dug up some original AF stickers (circa 2001) yesterday and am about to anoint the Clio as well as re-anoint the 205! Just wondering what the new one (if it exists) is like.