I Spy...Victoria

Hi Michael, wow your BX wagon looks very nice in that colour and in great shape. Going by the rego number thought it might have been a 1988 model but can see you have it listed as 1989.

Digressing when Lorbek were in Heidelberg Road Fairfield at the original location can recall seeing a BX sedan about the same colour as yours. The model with the body kit. Great looking cars!

Regards
John

My car was first registered on the 3rd of July 1989 and delivered to its first owner by my grandfather who owned Citroën First in Dandenong. Shortly after bought back and sold to my father as a work car. I bought it off him in 2009 and brought it back to as new condition. The body kit was fitted by me and so were most other options available new and more. It now has 389000 kms on it but drives and looks almost new due to me renewing almost everything mechanically. Aesthetically it was always in good shape and I installed a newer interior from a low km wreck to freshen it up inside. It's a pleasure to own and drive. I'll never part with it.

Saw a R12 Rally car with club plates being towed behind a 4 x 4 ute in Drummond St Ballarat today as we waited for a taxi a fairly clean car from what I could see from the entrance of the Base Hospital She had the names Willet and Lakerlink on the side.

Bought back nice memories of competition Damn I'll pine for months now.

Last edited:
Spotted this afternoon just outside Healesville, heading North Renault 19 Cabriolet looked like a real one.
I didn't get a good enough look at , because at the time i thought it would be smarter to negotiate the bend in the road.
I think it was dark blue in colour.

Yes its a real one. It came in here a while back, has a 16V 2L in it.

Saw a R12 Rally car with club plates being towed behind a 4 x 4 ute in Drummond St Ballarat today as we waited for a taxi a fairly clean car from what I could see from the entrance of the Base Hospital She had the names Willet and Lakerlink on the side.

Bought back nice memories of competition Damn I'll pine for months now.

It lives in town, the owner is a member here :) It's usually driving under it's own steam though. Dunno why you'd need to trailer it ....

seeya,
shane L.

In South Melbourne:

1535541_729574180396990_734939521_n.jpg

Near Vic market
1011082_859625437391863_1108310476_n.jpg

G'day,
saw this in a real estate agent's window,in Castlemaine, hence the poor quality.
Any one here?
IMG-20140407-00258.jpg

I'm pretty sure it's a computer generated picture. The house isn't built yet. I was looking at the same photo during the week.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Spotted today in a driveway on my parents street, a yellow/gold V6 Clio. Pretty sure it was a genuine V6 model.

Via the aussiefrogs App

They're around -- this was what Colin Stark (Alpine Affaire Ringwood) was driving back in September 2010 ... (it's been my phone's wallpaper ever since).

Attachments

• V6C.jpg
    V6C.jpg
    76.4 KB · Views: 391
  • V6Cb.jpg
    V6Cb.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 391
They're around -- this was what Colin Stark (Alpine Affaire Ringwood) was driving back in September 2010 ... (it's been my phone's wallpaper ever since).

Same alloys and everything (except for colour) as the one I saw. It was in Mount Waverley. If it's there next time I'll get out of the car and take a better look.

Not sure if what I spotted on Monday was the same car twice or two different cars. Yellow Peugeot 306 Cabriolet, first on Maroondah Highway, near Yarck, at about midday. It was heading NE with 2 people on board - a male driver. I flashed my headlights and waved but got no response. :cry:

Later in the day, at around 17:20, possibly the same 306 Cabriolet, at the intersection of Coldstream West Road and Victoria Road, at Coldstream (I think it is called there). Car was waiting to turn right onto Victoria Road. I waved, but couldn't see any response.

Sunday 20.04 Sandown Racetrack silver phase 1 Renault Sport Clio.didn't get the number.
RS 200 Clio matt grey stripped out with race seat, no roll cage but had a bar across the middle of the car for mounting the harness to

seen heading south into Castlemaine on the Midland Highway this morning,
a pretty immaculate bright red 405 Mi16.
sorry I didn't wave, coffee deprivation...

Saw a red 106 whilst looking for a car park for the Footy near etihad stadium. First one I've ever seen in the flesh!

Via the aussiefrogs App

Sorry was one those moments when your eye is caught by something and when you look it's almost the same time you've passed it! Only got a quick glimpse. And then another in the rear view mirror!

Via the aussiefrogs App

D safari in Hurstbridge around 2pm. I slowed down to have a look (in my renault 16). Was parked on the street outside the mechanics. Anybody here?

A very nice charcoal grey metallic XM a few doors from our place this morning.. on brand new full Victorian rego plates.
Angru can you tell us a little about the year, whether it's a 12V or 24V?