I Spy...Victoria

I spotted a nice little 750/dauphine heading up past the hospitals in Ballarat today, it looked really tidy and was wearing club plates.

I didn't know we had one of them in town :) (it's amazing the cars this club rego scheme has bought back onto the roads).

seeya,
Shane L.

Spotted a black Citroen C6 in Castlemaine on Sunday 24 March. Parked outside Saffs Cafe in Moyston St.

Today on Hume highway around euroa heading north a loverly clean looking red 205 GTi on a car transport truck amongst a few Japanese and Aussie cars....

Cx 25 gti

What a beautiful example! NSW plates in Kew, Melbourne

Attachments

• CX 25 GTI.jpg
    CX 25 GTI.jpg
    100.8 KB · Views: 447
Saw a nice 16 sitting on the side of the eastern fwy this arvo... Club plates with a trailer behind.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Angry bloke in a 10 on club plates

Wednesday morning in Kyneton coming down Edgcome Rd, we were coming out of Hallorans Lane (where we live) and this really nice white R10 comes down the road. We followed it all the way onto the freeway and sat behind it admiring it. Looked terrific, had a rather large reversing light next to the number plate and 2 driving lights on the front.

He was sitting on about 90 and we were following and suddenly he starts waving his arms and mouthing off and slows down so I pull out and sat beside him and his arms are going and the mouth was going and we just smiled, waved and drove off. It was really a nice looking car.

So Mr angry man, next time someone sits behind you (no we wern't up his arse), take note,if there driving a French car they just might be admiring your R10.

It was on club plates and I don't know him so I don't know which club he's with.

how very sad. I'm thinking Dave you should have pulled way ahead, slammed on the brakes,
done a 180 handbrake turn, drove straight at him, forcing him to a halt, dragged him out
of the car, slapped him, said "you don't deserve this car!" and sped off. something like that...

Yeah do all that in dirty old diesel 406 wagon! Lol

Via the aussiefrogs App

Saw a nice beige-ish gs wagon in Ivanhoe around 5:30 this arvo (not sure where cause I was lost). Looked good.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Saw a nice beige-ish gs wagon in Ivanhoe around 5:30 this arvo (not sure where cause I was lost). Looked good.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Is this the first AF sighting of Sparkeys restored GS wagon? If so it is good news, if it isn't (Another beige GS wagon!). Then that is even better news. Can they be made to breed? I'd like a nice pale blue one with a white roof. :cheers: Brendan.

This one had no plates. I used to have a pale blue wagon, seeing this one today made me miss it.

Via the aussiefrogs App

It must be Sparkeys then. Never owned one but would like one as it really is a brilliant design. If it was introduced today with 'cough' a liquid cooled EFI flat four it would be a massive hit IMHO. Then again the great unwashed will still buy cars with no imagination/style/engineering break through....give 'em Hyundai's! :cheers: Brendan.

Spotted on Saturday 12 OCT Heading South along Beach Road at about 7 pm a yellow 2 cv van, i was going the other way, i didn't wave or flash lights ,because i was in the Jumbuck, and it probably would have left the driver wondering what the hell i was up to.

I saw a blue citroen dyane this morning on Greensburough bypass.

Via the aussiefrogs App

Spotted Renault Trafic in Australia post livery west bound on South Road Moorabbin 5:20 pm yesterday.