Our new style for vB4.2 is finished after nearly a year of pain 3 different web designers.
Last night the vB upgrade script stopped 3/4 through & aborted. I was not able to get past this before I had to head to work, so I had to use the back up I created just before the upgrade to restore our forum. This ended up taking down the whole server so we had to wait for DCSI techs to finish the job at 9am.
Hopefully this won't happen again this time.
I will start backing up at midnight so the site will slow down big time for 30mins. After that it will be closed until we are upgraded.