1980 504 7 seater waon in Canberra. Asking $1300 negotiable.
Overall it's in reasonable condition.
- Mechanically good and really reliable,
- Runs/drives really well - has heaps more grunt than any other Pug I have had!
- Motor rebuilt a couple of years ago by Bill MacNamee (ACT Peugeot Assoc.)
- Weber carby
- Good Michelins
- Light metallic blue paint in average condition
- Interior is average
- Has AC which needs gas
- ACT rego until mid Feb 04
- Stereo / tape player
- New front flexible rubber brake hoses fitted a year ago
- New timing chain cover/seal fitted a year ago
I have a few spares for it - heater unit, headlight, seatbelt. It is had the usual 20 year old minor dings but overall is very solid and cheap, reliable motoring.
If anyone is interested, I can post a photo or email or two when I get a chance.
Feel free to call me on 0414 243 291 anytime. I have an ad in the local paper and have had some enquiries. I am keen to sell it quickly though due to other commitments and too many cars.