BULK SALE 1 R16 2 R12
  • Help

Default BULK SALE 1 R16 2 R12

I've posted about 2 of these before but now have another to add!

1) 1977 Renault 16 TS, suitable for parts only, has Britax full length sunroof and good TS engine, I've kept the gearbox. Come and take it! located in East Bentleigh.

Advertisement

2) Renault 12 1975 GL. Belongs to a friend. Has been in storage for a year or two, has excellent 1.4 Virage engine and good gearbox. Brand new clutch. Paint is Ghost gum white and a bit thin in places. Wouldn't take much to get this back on the road. Heaps of service history / receipts dating back to the late seventies. Any offer most likely accepted! Located in East Malvern.

3) Renault 12 GL 1973 manual. Alpine white. My sisters car for 6 years, always serviced and simply wont die. The engine, gearbox are fine but the body is looking tired. No terminal rust but would need carpets / seats and a few patch ups to keep it on the road. Again, wouldn't take much for a keen Renault connoisseur. Any offer most likely accepted! Located in Newport.

Call me for further info on any of these 0403 244 740. They all have to go and I'd rather a Renault person get them than a tow away mob.

Edward.

Quote Originally Posted by Ed B
    I've posted about 2 of these before but now have another to add!

1) 1977 Renault 16 TS, suitable for parts only, has Britax full length sunroof and good TS engine, I've kept the gearbox. Come and take it! located in East Bentleigh.

Edward.
    Ed,

I May be interested in the 16.. can you tell me any more about the car, and what parts are good.. I maybe interested in either taking the 16 off your hands.. what parts are left on her, what colour?