Series 3 205 GTi
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Series 3 205 GTi

Hey all,

Going over sea's for work. I'm pissed off I spent so much money on this car. Here is a copy of the carsales add.

No low ball offers on this car its not going to cost a cent to own for a very long time.
    $8500

Located in Clayfield Brisbane

I will post the add link as soon as its come up on car sales so you can all see the pictures.

Regards,

Kev.

This 205 is for sale due to work commitments over seas. Waited several months to find this one that I was happy with originally from Sydney. I just spent thousands on this car and is guaranteed to be in perefect mechanical condition, No oil leaks with major servicing just done. Engine / Gearbox / Rear axel/ Front axels all perfect.

In the last 2 months the car has had: New clutch kit with throw bearing, rear main seal. Timing belt kit including water pump, cam and crank seals. Denso plugs, Magnacore 8mm leads, distributor O ring, cap, rotor. K&N Filter. German AP Racing suspension (adjustable height but set factory at possition) top mount bushes and bearings. Slotted rotors and EBC green pads. Front axel CV boots, several front end bushings.
    quality european lubricants used. Fresh oil and filter, gearbox fluid, brake fluid and coolant.
    Compression tested. Gearbox shifts perfect at all rpm's. No noises or rattles. Recent cat back exhuast and muffler (not noisy) front CV joints have new boots and no clicks or grinds at all. No idle issues either.
    Interior is all original and dash has no cracks, 1 stitch has opened up on drivers seat. can be easily fixed. quoted $50. Sunroof does not leak.
    Comes with new Federal semi-slicks. (not even scrubbed in)
    Tinted Windows
    CD player with ipod support / sony speakers.
    12 months rego
    A great experiance to drive. Call 0413715944 for more info or inspection.

Advertisement

Tadpole

Here is some pics on carsales.

Also to add the car has new battery and heater hoses/matrix just replaced.

http://www.carsales.com.au/all-cars/...api=2&__N=1216 1247 1252 1282 4294963814 4294963064&silo=stock&seot=1&__Ns=pCar_RankSort_In t32|1||pCar_PriceSort_Decimal|1||pCar_Make_String| 0||pCar_Model_String|0&__Nne=15&Range=Price:Min,Ma x~1|Mileage:Min,Max|Year:Min,Max|Seats:Min,Max|Eng ineSize:Min,Max&trecs=6&__sid=13028218F27F

Tadpole

high res pics ready to send to people, just shoot me a txt.

Thread Information