Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne

This is my elderly mothers car which she purchased brand new from Regan Motors back in 1978.
    It was top of the range at the time.
    It is unregistered and hasn't been driven for many years.
    Believe it or not it has only done 78,056 km !
    The engine when running was in excellent mechanical condition. It has a full service history.
    Because it hasn't been driven for some time I would be reluctant to try starting it.
    The fuel I assume would need to be drained, the hoses checked & the transmission fluid topped up amongst other things.
    It also needs a new battery.
    However if you know what needs to be done to get it started without damaging the engine I'm happy for you to give it a go.
    The body has a couple of dints & there is some minor spots of rust.
    The drivers side door is difficult to open.
    It has always been garaged & lovingly cared for by my mother.
    The interior is in pristine condition.
    The tyres are Michelin MX 155R13 78S radial X & are almost new with plenty of tread.

Because of its condition and the low km I am offering it at $2390 negotiable.
    IMO it will require very little attention to bring it back to showroom condition.
    Preference will be given to an enthusiast keen on restoring it rather than one who would break it up for parts.
    The car is located in Watsonia, in North Eastern Melbourne.

To arrange an inspection please call Michael on 0411 55 3909 or message me via this site.

Advertisement
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne-img_0118.jpg   Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne-img_0117.jpg   Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne-img_0120.jpg   Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne-img_0105.jpg   Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne-img_0115.jpg   Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne-img_0112.jpg  

Renault 12 Virage 1978 Auto Sedan with low km's for Sale in Melbourne-img_0109.jpg  
    Last edited by progman; 25th August 2011 at 12:21 AM.

Thread Information