My late model (compliance 09 '92), "low km" (252,000 km) blue 505 Wagon is for sale.
- One of the last of the ledgendary Peugeot 505s
- Interior in excellent condition and everything works, including air-con, climate control system etc
- Mechanically excellent, cam belt replaced at approx 240,000 km, near-new brake booster, all hoses etc in good condition.
- Brakes are excellent - recently replaced both front discs and pads.
- 4 speed ZF automatic with torque-converter lock-up over 80 km/h
- 4 x Michelin XM1 tyres on standard 15" rims
- Hayman Reese Towbar
- Limited Slip Differential
- 8 Seats
- 2.2 litre engine with Bosch L-Jetronic electronic fuel injection - all original
- Has been well-maintained with oil-changes, greasing etc done by me as per Peugeot service schedules
There is a minor dent in the tailgate plus the usual paintwork blemishes, other than that, the car is in excellent condition.
Asking $3,300 - which includes 12 months Qld rego (until June 2012).