505 STi Executive 5sp manual in Sydney
  • Help

505 STi Executive 5sp manual in Sydney

Hi Frogs,

I'm putting my car up for sale. Its a 1984 505 STi Executive 5 speed manual (series 1). Its got a new clutch, starter motor, and 4 new Michelins. Its also had reconditioning of the back brakes and heater fan. Its done 215,000 kms. I bought it early in the year from Leo Geoghogan in Gladesville and it was serviced recently by Paul Vasello.

Body-wise, its in excellent condition. No rust, scrapes or dings and the paint is very good. Colour is two-tone silver and grey. You can see it in the members gallery.

Advertisement

Interior is very good. The dash has only a couple of small splits and all the instruments work. The seats are covered in thick blue velour and are in good condition. It has a beautiful wood-rimmed steering wheel.

I'm selling it because we no longer need a second car and my partner doesn't drive manual. Price is offers around $7000.

Please call me on 0405 107 361 if you are interested. I don't have good internet access at the moment so the phone is the best way to contact me.

Paul Gertler
    "Indecision is the key to flexibility" Anon.

Hi All,
    I have had some interest in the car so far but no buyers so I am dropping the price to offers around $6500.
    The car is absolutely beautiful and if you are in the market for a 505 you will be hard pressed to find anything as good at any price.
    So if you are in or around North Sydney it is well worth a look.
    Cheers, Paul

Dear Frogs,
    I am getting desperate. I've had a lot of interest in the car but no serious buyers. Unfortunately the fuel pump died recently and I am unwilling to spend more money fixing the car as it has already cost me a fortune. The car has about one months more rego on it and would make a great acquisition for someone wanting to put in a little work for a beautiful car. All panels are absolutely flawless, as is the paintwork so it would be excellent for breaking.
    At this stage I am very willing to hear any offers. If you have been waiting this is a great time to pounce.
    Call me on 0405 107 361.
    Paul

Fellow Frogger!
    hi paul you say its a sti exec,in south aust sti are only getting 3500.00 approx,i had a customers gti series two sell for 5500.00 low km,new tyres really clean car.maybe they sell for more in nsw.good luck

Tadpole
    Paul,
    I imagine this car is now sold. In any case, it would be a fair commute to view it (Qld frogger). Curious to know if it is still available.
    Smithy

Thread Information