Peugeot 605
  • Help

Thread: Peugeot 605

1000+ Posts

Default Peugeot 605

I'm reluctantly selling my 1991 605 SVE. I will be advertising it in the Sydney Morning Herald next weekend, but would prefer to pass it on to someone on Aussie Frogs.

Advertisement

1991 model, "top of the line" Peugeot 605 SVE finished in silver with soft black leather (the few other 605s in Australia are only the SV model)
    Fully original privately imported from the UK in 1996 with complete history from new. Only 78 800 miles (approx 125K kms).

3.0litre V6 (very smooth and quiet)
    Electronic multi-stage air suspension
    Electronic variable power steeering
    Electronic Climate control (digital)
    Power heated seats
    Factory glass sunroof
    Factory 8-speaker Clarion stereo with satellite remote (speakers hidden)
    Factory spoiler
    Factory 16" Alloys

... plus an incredible list of creature comforts (e.g. the ski hatch comes with a special ski bag!).

The car presents in excellent condition for its age and is accident free. The vehicle has just been fully serviced, however, will soon require a new set of tyres.

This vehicle is extremely rare (even in France) and is phenomenal to drive or be driven in. Many regard it as a superior driving experience to the 607.

When new it cost about $100K. Asking around $15K.

If you are interested, private message me or call me on 0408 679 168 and I'll pass on full details and photographs.

Garaged in Chatswood, Sydney.

Regards,
    Patrick

1000+ Posts

Hi all,

Attached some photographs of the 605.

Cheers,
    Patrick
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Peugeot 605-p605_01-small-.jpg   Peugeot 605-p605_02-small-.jpg   Peugeot 605-p605_03-small-.jpg   Peugeot 605-p605_04-small-.jpg   Peugeot 605-p605_05-small-.jpg  

Thread Information