S1 205 GTi sale (arghhh)
  • Help

Default S1 205 GTi sale (arghhh)

Well, the time has come (like it always does) to buy something more practical and even more bloody eccentric (BX16V) - 2 doors is just to few for snow trips, and I live on-campus, which means I have to take all my stuff home when I move out on semester breaks and stuff, and I just can't really fit eveerything in the 205.

So, the 205 is for sale! Its a 1988 model, gunmetal grey, look at the pics for details. Its got 206,000kms on it, had a full rebuild about 5,000kms ago, where the whole thing was pulled apart. Just serviced it, new plugs, filters, a few belts, fresh brake pads, intermittent starting problem isn't a worry anymore. It had a port/polish job, and a mild cam, a full mandrel bent 2.25" (could be a little bigger, but I'm not sure). Its also got a sony cd player (pretty good one with a remote), and some splits in the door with tweeters (well installed in red pods, looks quite good). Might also throw the amp (4x50 alpine) depending on other stuff. Its got the pop-up sunroof, which doesn't leak as far as I know.

The car is pretty mint. Red carpet has a few little dark spots, but with a bit of carpet shampoo would probably come good. Paint is immaculate, and was touched up, and fixed by bodyworks before I got the car. Only rattle is from the fan when its on full.

Advertisement

I love this car, and its the most reliable, and best car I've owned. Goes like a rocket, and feels a lot more solid mechanically than any other 205 I've driven. I paid a lot for this one, because it was the best example I could find, and its a tassie car, so naturally its not as f@cked as most city cars are.

PRICE: $7,500ONO. I want to sell this car, because I want to buy a BX.

Any questions, send me a PM, email me, or call me on 0438 982 425.

I want the car to go quickly. Can email pics if ya want them.

Cheers,

Nick

Price edit - $7k negotiable.

Come on people, I want to sell the car!

Thread Information