My beloved BX19TRI must go, has been displaced by a Peugeot 307 touring. The BX is a 1988 compliance Oct 1986 build model. I'm the second owner, having purchased it in August 1992. Full service history, no expense has been spared by my mechanics in keeping this car running well, over $2500 in receipts in last 18 months, plus many more before that (I'm not game to add them all up).
- $3400 negotiable.
- White 1988 BX19TRI.
- 254,000 "good" kms.
- Registered till Apr 29 2005.
- Manual gearbox.
- Air Cond. working well ($730 service by Tom Dolan Feb. 04 inc. dryer and TX valve).
- Nardi Torino leather steering wheel (some splitting), original wheel available.
- Very good Stereo System, including 16x9 shallow mount speakers in specially build wooden parcel shelf (original parcel shelf available).
- BX 16 valve alloys, 195/60 front (~20,000 km old), 185/60 rear (~10,000 km old) Sumitomos.
- Clutch ~20,000 km old.
- Spheres ~15,000 km old.
- Servicing over the years has been carried out by John Hunter, Continental cars, City Auto Care and Citromet (choice related to closeness to my workplace).
In very good condition, except for:
- Air vent plastic and oddments container cracked by sun, these have been repaired by an upholsterer using black felt style matting.
- Wear on drivers seat outside bolster.
- Three small cracks on drivers door vinyl on upper edge.
- Some splitting in leather steering wheel.
- Bad hydraulic leak from hydraulic pump. Quote for repair from Tom Dolan ~$500 (recond. pump).
- Rocker Gasket oil leak.
- No other known mechanical problems.
Feel free to ask any further pictures if required.
Please contact me on 0404 066 875, or send an email to email@example.com if interested.
Please remove the spam filters in the email address, can also send a private message. Sorry for the length of the post, but trying to give complete details.