I am the proud and happy owner of a fastidiously maintained C5 HDi that I must unfortunately part with, as my employer (your Defence Force) has seen fit to post me to London for two years from September. It is the most reliable and economical car I have owned (better than my last two, a 1999 Audi A3 and a 1996 VW Golf, in both respects) -- but I guess I'm preaching to the converted! If I must part with it, I am keen to see it go to a Good Home.
* 1st reg Jan 03 (Jun 02 compliance plate) --> new car warranty to Jan 06
* 39,000km (mostly freeway or Canberra's smooth boulevards --> averaged 7.1 l/100km since new!)
* Iceland Grey (pale metallic blue/grey) with beige leather electric seats
* Mint condition inside and out
* Full CitroŽn service history (Gulson in Canberra)
* Extras --> headlight protectors, bonnet protectors, carpet mats, that nifty set of pockets that lives under the parcel shelf in the boot.
Will gladly supply photos or any other details on request, or of course arrange a viewing. E-mail me at andrewwf[at]optusnet[dot]com[dot]au -- address disguised to fend off spammers of course(!).