Hey guys, as much as I love my 205 GTi S1, i'm selling it to buy something new. It's had everything done.... let ur imagination wonder, and has cost me and the previous owner almost $20,000 in parts. It's in concours condition, goes like a bat out of hell and handles beautifully.

It's lowered, has expensive 195 tyres in new cond.
It has adjustable dampers front and rear
Pads, discs and brake linings were replaced last year.

Advertisement

It's engine was fully rebuilt by Peugeot 18,000 ago and it has a mild cam and custom built extractors. ($6000 spent) The compression was raised to the euro spec 9.6:1, the head is an update version with better flow and large valves and was further ported and polished. I've had the distributor re-calibrated to suit it's new power. It has a self tuning fuel injection ecu. I've also installed a brand new air flow meter and O2 sensor. It also has a fuel mixture display. New rubber hoses, eng mounts, clutch and cables were also fitted.

I had the seats recovered in original cloth. The original carpets are perfect.
It had a bare metal 2-pak respray in 98 in monza red.
It's got new lenses, decals and plastic work all round with update front lights.

A new Air Cond compressor, evaporator and condensor were fitted last summer. I've just installed new thermo fans.

It's got remote locking and immbiliser.

Thanks to two neurotic owners, everthing has been done, no expense spared and nothing left to chance.

I'm truly a perfectionist and don't mind revealing the only things left on the car that need doing. The front brake calipers have worn pins which need replacing. The glovebox lid hinges are broken and it needs a new lid. The inner CV joint on the right hand is worn and needs replacing. The clutch sqeeks.

I've got all the oringal books including most service records. All major receipts have been kept and total a shit load.

This car looks completely oringal and like new.

Anyone who is interested can call me on 0427 210582. The car will be supplied with a RWC and is $8500 not neg. I am prepared to show the vehicle to anyone but I will only offer a test drive to those who I think are the real deal. The car and myself are located in Essendon, Melb.

Matt Long