1978 75th Aniversary 2l 16 valve hatchback 5 speed for sale
  • Help
    WRB
    Fellow Frogger!

Default 1978 75th Aniversary 2l 16 valve hatchback 5 speed for sale

Selling this because I have bought an XM...

This car has brand new tyres, track-rod ends, comfort suspension spheres (the regulator and anti sink have been re-gassed) and Thule roof-bars. It has a sunroof that doesn't leak, an original Citroen tow-bar and wiring harness (Not fitted). It also has uprated headlight bulbs (not HID). It is going into Sims motors on Thursday to have a new Valio clutch and clutch cable fitted (with a metal clip). The only faults with this car is that the paint is starting to fade a bit and the rear bumper has a crack in it - I have bought a second hand one and just needs to be painted before fitting (which is why I haven't fitted the tow-bar). The heater fan works intermittently but, I have a new fan and controller arriving this week. Absolutely no leaks
    The engine runs sweet and the car becomes a rocket over 3000 revs.

This car has only done 155000Ks and has 11 months rego

This is a wonderful car and the only reason I am replacing it is that, due to chronic rheumatoid arthritis, I have difficulty with a clutch pedal. I will get some pictures up tomorrow. Car is in Burwood. Looking for $4750 which is very reasonable given the excellent condition.

Advertisement

forgot to mention, it has a Sony "Explode" sound system fitted
    Last edited by WRB; 17th August 2014 at 03:36 PM. Reason: forgot sonething

Thread Information