I have a little 306 S16 for sale. It has service history. Mostly from A & P in Sydney.
White in colour.
Sunroof with leather interior.
It has a grease nipple on the rear beam so the oil can be topped up to save having to pull it apart to do that.
Spare CD player.
- The radiator and all coolant hoses have been replaced
- Completely rebuilt head - completely pulled down, acid cleaned, shaved, ported, polished, and cross matched
- Piper “Fast Road” 264 degree cams
- Piper Vernier cam pulleys
- Adjustable fuel pressure regulator
- K&N intake
- Full length (headers back) custom built 2.5" exhaust (to a magnaflow tip)
- Koni yellow adjustable struts
- Eibach Pro Kit springs
- OMP upper strut brace (lower brace as well but no fitted)
- Zimmerman drilled rotors
The car comes with a few spare parts including:
- Spare set of new EBC green stuff front pads (worth $180).
- Spare set of new Powerflex Black front wishbone and front arm rear bushes (worth $250).
It has been tapped in a car park by a 4wd so the front drivers quarter has a ding and the indicator light has been busted but there is a replacement to go on it.
The front bar has seen better days.
The heater does not work, needs a new heater matrix.
Aircon needs to be regassed.
Timing belt due in about 5000ks. Can get a full timing kit with water pump and the like for around $300 to $400.
Battery has died due to Canberra winter.
Only thing for rego would be exhaust noise. Might be a bit too loud.
So a well worked motor in a light weight car makes for some good fun. Plus it is going for the low price of $1000 firm. So if you know anyone that wants a fast little car here it is.
Here is how it sounds.