I've now RUN OUT OF DRIVEWAY SPACE and this car, OR my 1994 Citroen Xantia Series 1 VSX, HAS TO BE SOLD. Both are the SAME PRICE $1950.
If you're looking at this ad it probably means you're familiar with these cars so some of the following will be superfluous for you. This is a 2000 Citroen Xantia, Series 2 Exclusive. Being that model means that there's an extra front sphere which gives an even smoother ride than SX models. This car (my 7th Citroen) has always been very well maintained, religiously serviced and is only being sold to make way for yet another (C5 Citroen HDI). Once hooked, you're usually a convert for life. Ride height and sports mode control, climate control, precise steering, sure-footed handling, magic ABS brakes, cruise control for effortless cruising and all done in comfort that other owners can only dream of. 2 central locking remote keys (very important), power windows front and rear, rear sunshade, unmarked interior............ the list goes on. Just ring for an inspection.
0416 10 9876 David

Advertisement