306=>205
  • Help

Thread: 306=>205

Default 306=>205

Hey guys! After alot of reading of the forum, i have realised that there really isn't much point in enhancing the performance of my '96 306 XR and 'flogging a dead horse' as one of you quite humourously put it. OBVIOUSLY i have to stay french, and more to the point stay a peugeot man. so i want to buy a 205 gti, and turn it into something quicker. is there anyone here that would be interested in some form of a swap, or the purchase of my car? i am a uni study, and despite working for dad and saving my buttons, i'd still very much prefer to move my car before i start on a new project. so i need some HELP! my car is a 96 XR and has 125 000 kays on the clock. regular services and has service history etc. will sell with BRAND NEW tyres if interested. the car in stock standard, but has an aussie frogs sticker on it, thus an obvious 30hp increase has been dyno proven. so guys, help me out, give me a yell if you are, or someone you know wants a beautiful 306 in great condition. Also, if anyone has a 205 gti for sale, i'll be listening too

thankyou peoples.

adam

Advertisement

1000+ Posts

I am in Brisbane and have a 205 gti coming up for sale next week. Post me off list if interested. Sorry cant buy a 306..no room!!
    cheers jr
    jr20516v

Now:
    Exige SC [modded], 205 Si. 205 GTi , Megane R26 LY , Megane 225 [modded ]

Previous: Honda EP3 Supercharged , 205 x34 [ including MI16 TURBO, 8v TURBO, CTI, 16V+TB's, 8V+TB's,] Fiat X1-9 X3, Beta coupes x5, Lancia Gamma coupe, GTI-R, Corvette C4, Fiero x5, Alpine GTA turbo, r5 GTT Dimma, 2cv ripple nose, Lotus Elise, 205 Dimma TT, Cliosport 172.x2, Clio rs 200

jr20516v pm'd

Thread Information