Citroen CX 2400ie Prestige for sale
  • Help

Default Citroen CX 2400ie Prestige for sale

Yes, a Prestige, the closest thing you'll get in a CX to the ride of a DS, with the effortless combination of fuel injection and fully auto box, great for the taller driver who needs just a little more headroom.
    1981 automatic (ZF 3sp) with approx 168000 ks. This is probably the only wide track/ non-flared arch Prestige in Australia.
    Gris Perle (silver) in colour with chamois rhovyline (flat velour) interior trim, tailored sheepskin covers front and rear. Factory alloys (incl spare), rear louvre, stainless exhaust.
    Private import 1989, so no personal import/compliance plate, but has Queensland registration until April. Needs tyres and some panel repairs before roadworthy, so will be sold as is.
    A few minor Prestige exterior stainless trims missing or not presently fitted. Various Prestige only parts available at extra cost (NB will not be sold separately before sale of car).
    Those who know me/ the car know that this vehicle has had little use for over a decade. I've now decided it is superfluous, and has to go. Hasn't gone more than 100ks in the last six months, so will need checkiing over before being put back into regular service.
    Despite this being far from your average CX, I'm selling for the same price as a presentable injected CX Pallas, because I realise what the market for CXs is like and I want it out of my life.
    Not desperate, so won't take offers. No trades considered, I'm trying to get rid of cars.
    $3000
    Please respond initially via this board, or pm - I may take a little while to reply.
    VF7MAMV0000MV0715
    Pic in members cars gallery

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

Icon12

Just what is missing from the car? What are the "extra" bits you want to sell? If it doesn't have a compliance plate can it be registered in Victoria? Do you have any pictures?
    Thanks

Stainless "eyebrows" along bonnet and guard edge not fitted - one corner piece may be missing. Car does not have correct (stainless on rubber) windscreen surround / fitted with normal Pallas one instead. Protector strips (some new , some s/h) not fitted.
    Spares include one rusty back door with stainless and glass, one repairable back door with stainless and glass, two spare s/h rear door trims and one spare passenger front door trim. Two spare sets of s/h 'c' pillar moulds. I also have a spare 2200 Pallas and the rear end of an 81 Pallas, with various correct colour interior trim bits, but I doubt you'd want to ship them to Victoria.
    You'd have to inquire with Vicroads or whoever. The vehicle does not comply to ADRs - no baby seat mount, Australian crash barriers fitted only to driver's door, may be other issues. Has been registered in Queensland for over ten years.
    Photo in members' cars pic under Bruce H.

Fellow Frogger!

Icon6

Thanks Bruce H.

Tadpole

Default Prestige

If your Prestige is still available please call me on 0414 642800

Now unregistered.
    Still for sale if anyone is interested.

Thread Information