91 Pug 205 GTi 1.9 BX 16 vavle
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

91 Pug 205 GTi 1.9 BX 16 vavle

Hello, i have Peugeot 205 GTi 1.9 BX 16 valve. If any body may need help on this conversion please feel free to ask me about it. If i can help i will. I actually paid for the engine to be put in, but i was kept informed throughout the entire process. In my opinion this is a very potential engine & you can tune the balls off of it:-)
    Thanx

Advertisement

PETE

Sincerely hope this isn't the fate of the damaged BX 16 Valve that went thru the auctions here yesterday, as it wouldn't be too difficult to put that car back on the road rather than stripping it for parts. Anyone know who got it, and if it's destined to 205ization?
    Bruce H

Now 99 Xantia SX x2; 96 Xantia SX; 76 GS Club Estate x2; 76 GS Club; 74 GS Club; 88 VW T3 Reimo
    Before: AX Gti; BX 19TRi Estate; CX 2200 Super & Pallas; CX2400 Pallas; CX 2400ie Prestige auto; DS3 DStyle; GS Pallas; GSA Club; Xantia Image Estate; Xantia Exclusive; Xsara VTR R4; 1.4 Special Estate; Virage; R16TS

Contact for the Australian Citroen GS GSA and Birotor Register http://australiancitroengsgsaandbiro...com/index.html

Fellow Frogger!
    KH,

G'day, I have a 205 and will eventually be looking at this as a potential conversion.

What sort of figure did it end up costing you to put it in the car? Did you use the BX wiring loom and did you have any dramas wiring it up? Engine mount angle and radiator, any hassles there?

By the way, check out jr's 205 Mi-16 in the members gallery.

Chipper

Bruce,

Pretty sure that car went down south we couldn't find the buyer in the crowd.

Nick Watson
    <a href="http://www.pugaction.com" target="_blank">http://www.pugaction.com</a>

Tadpole
    hi guys,
    been a long time since i was on. i need some help guys. i have gotten used to the performance of my 205gti 1.9 and need more go. i am trying to find a mi16 motor and want to install it or some of it into my car. i want to know, does the whole motor fit, did you have wiring problems, did you use the close ratio gear box and did you have to move the radiator! any other tips/ problems would be much aprreciated. i have the cash and am itching to get under way!
    u can email me - [email protected]
    cheers

Thread Information