Movin to Pennsylvania.........
  • Help
    Fellow Frogger!

Movin to Pennsylvania.........

Hey guys, It was fun doing that online live chat thing a few months back. Should do it again soon.

I am moving from Saskatchewan to Pennsylvania in the States... have another job working in psychiatry, but for alot more $$$. I am hoping the States sells Peugeot, unlike Canada....

Advertisement

Regerds, Daniel.

I have to mention Straub Beer is made in the town I am moving to a_drink

Ahhh yes,

But can you get decent Salmon mallet

Should look out for a nice SM Citroen roll_lau

Cheers
    Chris
    74 D(very Special) >>Rejuvenation Thread<<
    08 C5 X7 HDi very Noir

"Déesse" Roland Barthes, 'Mythologies', 1957

The Déesse has all the characteristics of one of those objects fallen from another universe that fed the mania for novelty in the eighteenth century and a similar mania expressed by modern science fiction: the Déesse is first and foremost the new Nautilus.

(Umberto Eco [Ed], The History of Beauty, Rizzoli, NY, 2004)

UFO
    Daniel

IIRC, Peugeot has not been sold in USA since about 1991 - sorry to disappoint.

Ah well, an excuse to drink more beer.

Do you know that Aussies refer to American beer as being the same as making love in a canoe?

Leave you to think about that one. Good luck in the USA.
    Craig K
    2009 C5 HDi Exclusive

Tadpole
    Hey James, Dont get too bogged down. The states are filled with many "Ricers" and their slow civics, Integras, accords u know (or maybe u dont but o well)I bought my 89 405 mi16 for 650$! People in the states just dont know the true power of Peugeot. Peugeots are very rare over here indeed but they are still out there just waiting for u to discover them, some fixer uppers and some gold mines. There are a couple of places to buy parts directly from the states one i have found to be superb is DISORTEX (WWW.DISORTEX.COM) By the way i was reading a car magazine recently and i came across and article on Peugeots, it said that because peugeot is banging sales over in europe they are expected to make a stunning return back to the States within the next 5-10 years. So cheer up man the States Kick ass!
    Phatty405

Tadpole
    Oh Yea Ckeller we Americans over here say that the Drinking American beer tastes like kissing a cows ass. Just thought id let u know Thats why we have so many damn pot heads over here!
    Phatty405

Thread Information