Hi !


Bought a set of ferodo pads for my 206 and it turns out the anchors for the anti-rattle clip is different. There's a chance that it might fit and there's a chance that it won't. So before heading to the dealer to have that fitted I need to get some that'll fit. It seems that they're using the old style 'spring type' for the pad to fit the holes (see pic)...does anyone know where can I get those anti-rattling clips from ? I tried the dealer, Burson, Universe Motors in Richmond and no luck...