batteryclamp/voltage meter
  • Register
  • Help

Default batteryclamp/voltage meter

i always wanted a voltage meter in the car but found an easy and cheaper soloution-battery clamp with built in voltage meter.
    its a bigger than usual clamp thats gold[whoo hoo]and has a digital readout built in to it.
    its not the reinvention of the wheel or anything but for about $35 is a cheaper alternative than an instrument type with holder and screwing it into the dash.
    i checked it with my multimeter for calibration and its spot on.-BAZZ

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by bazgti
    i always wanted a voltage meter in the car but found an easy and cheaper soloution-battery clamp with built in voltage meter.
    its a bigger than usual clamp thats gold[whoo hoo]and has a digital readout built in to it.
    its not the reinvention of the wheel or anything but for about $35 is a cheaper alternative than an instrument type with holder and screwing it into the dash.
    i checked it with my multimeter for calibration and its spot on.-BAZZ
    I used to put those on some show cars I used to do, back in my stereo days. Eventually though the heat in some of the more modern cars used to kill em, but they do work. Just make sure its not connected in any way to your alarm, incase you ahev one Baz,- as they can cause it to go off for no reason. - Chris

PS Did you buy it from Jaycar electronics?
    ... ptui!

Thread Information