Spark Plug
  • Register
  • Help

Thread: Spark Plug

Icon5 Spark Plug

Can anyone tell me what will be the best spark plugs for 306XT N3 1.8L 8V SOHC??
    Please tell me the brand and the degree as well...

Advertisement
    Jacky
    1995 Peugeot 306 XT 1.8 MT

Performance:
    JAMEX Lower Springs, Griffiths Eng. Quick Shift, K&N Element Replacement Filter, 2 1/4" Catback Custom Make Exhaust with 2 X 3" DTM Style Twin Pipes Outlet, BF g-force 185/65/14

Sound System:
    Sony CDX-F5700, Hertz 4" Split, JBL 6" 2 Way, Alpine MPR-M200, SoundStream EGW-10 10" Sub

Outlook:
    BOSCH Silver Evolution bulbs, Aero Wipers, Momo SliverJet, RAZO Gear Knob, RAZO Carbon Paddle, Sparco Pro 2000

BERU currenty sell a wide heat range plug that is very reliable. I know a couple of people use them on their motorbikes as they get VERY good K'ms out of them. (As you know changing plugs in a bike is a pain in the ...). Here in sydney French Auto Parts sell them. - Chris

ps, if not i used NGK-RE 9's in the S16, but they do faul a little too easily.
    ... ptui!

i totally agree ,i use beru in my 205 gti and they make a HUGE difference .better starting,more oommmphh in the motor,last twice as long as ngk's but they do cost nearly twice the price though.
    i get mine at reagans spares in hawthorne,cant find them very easy.give them a ring to see if they have them for your car.
    they are a multi element plug having 4 elements to spark instead of one and dont have to be gapped when you buy them to work proprerly.pop them in straight out of the box .give them a go if you have the spare coin ,you wont regret it-BAZZ

Thread Information