To turbocharge or supercharge?
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default To turbocharge or supercharge?

Hi all, after spending $5,000 on reconditioning my JAZ engine in my 1.9L GTI and replacing all hardware I pose a couple of questions:

Advertisement

Are there any companies in S.A. (or in AUS) that have the ability to supercharge (preferably) or turbocharge my engine that I may trust? I have spoken to both Lion Automobiles and Taylors peugeot that would both like the opportunity to turbocharge it but have no time.

Also is there any companies in AUS that I can get dual spotlight headlights and am looking for a good cam... I have almost resigned myself to looking in the UK (where I got my black lexus tailights from).?

Icon10

Quote Originally Posted by sharpe205
    Hi all, after spending $5,000 on reconditioning my JAZ engine in my 1.9L GTI and replacing all hardware I pose a couple of questions:

Are there any companies in S.A. (or in AUS) that have the ability to supercharge (preferably) or turbocharge my engine that I may trust? I have spoken to both Lion Automobiles and Taylors peugeot that would both like the opportunity to turbocharge it but have no time.

Also is there any companies in AUS that I can get dual spotlight headlights and am looking for a good cam... I have almost resigned myself to looking in the UK (where I got my black lexus tailights from).?
    Try Paul at Auto Paris 03 98908822. He deals with those lights and lexus style ones too. He should also be able to sugest a good cam or regrind, or even could do the turbo

Dave
    78 Fiat X1/9, Peugeot 406 ST, Peugeot 407 V6 SW

Previous:

05 Megane Turbo
    2x 89 405 Mi16
    67 404

Peugeot, Francais pour "Putain qu'c'est vite"[/FONT]

Thread Information