eoi-205 split rims
  • Register
  • Help

Default eoi-205 split rims

im thinking of putting together a wide body 205 gti show car[what for ,umm umm ,for fun what else]i have sourced the kit and im looking for split rims like they use in uk on dimma wide body
    cars, i have emailed the relevant companys[speedline,gutman,ecosse,dimma]but they either dont answer or dont want to export stuff[dimma in paticular],very strange indeed.
    i live in melbourne so somewhere local would be nice, i was told of a custom wheel place in campblefeild but wasnt told the name,any ideas.-BAZZ

Advertisement

Fellow Frogger!

A long shot but try ROH - seen a few cars that have appeared in Hot 4's that have had custom wheels done by ROH, not sure of cost but send them an email explaining what you want to do and they might be able to help.
    05' Megane 225 Cup

hi bazz,

try this lot:

racetrans & developments
    96 Killara rd, Campbellfield
    9357 8099

ask for bob or john

they do all sorts of alloy fabrications (mainly tyre and motorsport affiliated alloy fabrications) and were the only business that were willing to fix my buckled rims- and yes, i did enquire at every other frign alloy wheel fabrication business in melbourne. this mob was highly recommended by a mag wheel and tyre place located in campbellfield.

work done on my alloy rims was professional. you shouldve seen them prior .

cheers,

reggie
    current frogs :
    '94 s3 alpine 205GTi

daily ding magnet: '98 1.8 16v citroen xsara

previous frogs:

88 S1 205GTi
    '95 306S16

gimme corners. . .

Default 205 c/locking prob

the last few days the passenger side door central locking aint working properly.sometimes opens sometimes dosent and now wont work at all.would this be a relay problem or would that effect all the motorised locks, i suspect its the motor to open the lock in the door is stuffed,
    does anyone have a cheap spare motor?,havnt tried wreckers yet.thanks for your time-BAZZ

Quote Originally Posted by bazgti
    the last few days the passenger side door central locking aint working properly.sometimes opens sometimes dosent and now wont work at all.would this be a relay problem or would that effect all the motorised locks, i suspect its the motor to open the lock in the door is stuffed,
    does anyone have a cheap spare motor?,havnt tried wreckers yet.thanks for your time-BAZZ
    woops this aint supposed to be here,dont know what my comp thought it was doin then.please ignore

Quote Originally Posted by pugjet
    hi bazz,

try this lot:

racetrans & developments
    96 Killara rd, Campbellfield
    9357 8099

ask for bob or john

they do all sorts of alloy fabrications (mainly tyre and motorsport affiliated alloy fabrications) and were the only business that were willing to fix my buckled rims- and yes, i did enquire at every other frign alloy wheel fabrication business in melbourne. this mob was highly recommended by a mag wheel and tyre place located in campbellfield.

work done on my alloy rims was professional. you shouldve seen them prior .

cheers,

reggie
    thanks reggie for your reply will try em on monday cheers -BAZZ

Thread Information