Wiring Help, 306 s16
  • Register
  • Help
    Tadpole

Default Wiring Help, 306 s16

I've just purchased a Apexi rev/speed meter for my 306 S16 '94 and im having trouble wiring the gizmo up to the speed wire that connects to the ECU.

I have managed to find the RPM wire but to no luck have i found the SPEED wire. Can anyone tell me what colour the wire might be or what number pin the wire connects to?

Thanks Adam
    PSI306

Advertisement

Quote Originally Posted by PUG306S16
    I've just purchased a Apexi rev/speed meter for my 306 S16 '94 and im having trouble wiring the gizmo up to the speed wire that connects to the ECU.

I have managed to find the RPM wire but to no luck have i found the SPEED wire. Can anyone tell me what colour the wire might be or what number pin the wire connects to?

Thanks Adam
    PSI306
    Apexi = Japanese
    Late model Japanese = Electronic Speedo > Speed Wire (gotta love that engrish)
    S16 = Mechanical Speedo (cable drive and therefore no "speed" wire)
    Apexi Unit - Speed Wire = expensive rev counter?

I could be wrong but I suspect your gonna be out of luck.....
    Regards,
    Matt
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    "Imagine watching the entire French Air-Force crash into a fireworks factory. That's how much fun this car is."

Jeremy Clarkson - talking about the V6 Clio
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Information