Seeking advice if anyone knows.

Looking to buy a flywheel and clutch for the gearbox in my 2001 306 Rallye, 5-speed.

The UK supplier is asking what clutch mechanism it has. The same as the Gti-6; with a black steel bracket that allows the clutch arm to move towards the front of the car when the clutch is pressed - or a traditional that pulls the release arm??

Unfortunately I am out of town for work for 2 weeks, so hoping someone might know?